The basic characteristics of wooden beam H-20 for a casing:
- length (mm) - 1500-6000
- height (mm) - 200
- flange width (mm) - 80
- flange thickness (mm) - 40
- thickness of plywood (mm) - 24
- depth of an encastre of a tooth of plywood (mm) - 12
- Width of a shoulder of flange (mm) - 24
Maximum deviations from the geometrical sizes and forms do not exceed:
- beam length up to 3 m (inclusive) + - 4 mm
- beam length over 3 m + - 5 mm
- height + - 3 mm
- flange width + - 2 mm
- thickness of flange + - 1 mm
- warp of flange + - 1 mm
Maximum deviations from straightness:
The wooden formwork beams are made on the workshop drawings confirmed by technical specialists in accordance to correspond to the high standards (samples).
- It is authorized deviation at length of a beam up to 3 m (inclusive) no more than 4 mm
- For beams at length more than 3 m deviation allowed is 5 mm.
- Variation in plane is no more than 3 mm.
- Deflexion from perpendicularity of adjacent surfaces is no more than 2 mm
Our product meets high quality standards. Quality standards are conformed by certificate of approval. And also by positive responses of our customers - Russian and foreign building companies.